Following is the text of press release issued by
Experts of various fields including banking and insurance on Thursday said government must enhance healthcare budget to overcome poverty and improve standard of living of masses.
National and economic development is difficult when a major portion of population could not afford healthcare, while improved allocations is the fastest way to ensure better living conditions, they said.
Former Foreign Secretary
They were speaking at a seminar hosted by
One hundred children out of one thousand dies before their fifth birthday in
Moreover, they observed, those who don't need assistance get free medication while needy have to run from pillar to post to get treatment. Absence of health insurance is taking toll on poor as in case of injury or disease to the breadwinner plunges family into debt and malnourishment.
Speaking on the occasion, the chief guest Jamaluddin asked the staff of UIC to work with dedication under the leadership of
For more information, contact:Ali Asad,PRO,
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill