"We are pleased with the continued support and commitment the banks have shown. The rationale for the refinancing was to extend the maturity of the facility and to benefit from the present market situation with attractive terms for longer financing,” says Gunnebo’s CFO,
The Group has an annual turnover of €610 million, employs 5,600 people and has sales companies in 33 countries across
We make your world safer.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation