University president Dr
"We welcome this financial support which is important for the programme's success."
"They will possess a rare knowledge and combination of Sharia, finance, accounting, economics, business, mathematics and both Arabic and English languages.
"They will be exposed to all the initiatives and training programmes of the fund, so they will be kept posted of all the future activities and developments in the field of Islamic financial services.
"We have high expectations from the graduates of this programme and it is a very welcome development for the Islamic finance industry."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign