University president Dr
"We welcome this financial support which is important for the programme's success."
"They will possess a rare knowledge and combination of Sharia, finance, accounting, economics, business, mathematics and both Arabic and English languages.
"They will be exposed to all the initiatives and training programmes of the fund, so they will be kept posted of all the future activities and developments in the field of Islamic financial services.
"We have high expectations from the graduates of this programme and it is a very welcome development for the Islamic finance industry."
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama