The country’s foreign currency reserve hit a record high
During the last three months, the country’s forex reserve marked a rise by
The central bank sees increased inflow of remittance through formal channel, expediting the efforts to control money laundering and rise in export earnings during the July-December period as key reasons behind the surging forex reserve.
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna