Flynas chief executive officer
"We are talking to Arab and Malaysian banks. It is to partly finance the airline's growth and develop the global flight routes," said
Flynas, owned by
From April, it will offer regional travellers access to affordable, high-value air travel to
The new destinations include
In the near future, it will fly to
The global expansion is part of the airline's aim to fly 20 million passengers annually by 2020.
Last year, Flynas flew 3.5 million passengers and the target this year is to serve five to six million passengers,
At a press conference after the launch of the
The frequency will be doubled by the end of the year.
"We will fly out of the
"Our flight fares will be lower than the local airlines, especially
Flynas is also targeting Arab holidaymakers. In the first nine months of last year, some 73,000 Arabs visited
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia