The rating assigned to the bonds is revised to 'AA/F1+' with a Stable Outlook based on the underlying rating assigned by Fitch to
The rating withdrawal is in connection with termination of the Bank of New York Mellon letter of credit (LOC) supporting the bonds.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds' (
Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law