Fitch Ratings today published an Unrated Issuer Report (UIR) on WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (
In addition to highlighting what Fitch considers to be
A peer analysis and summary of market-based indicators round out the UIR.
UIRs are not solicited by the issuer, and Fitch receives no compensation from the issuer for the provision of an UIR. While an UIR is typically based primarily on public information, Fitch analysts may ask questions of an issuer's management while preparing an UIR. The level of management participation, if any, can vary significantly from case to case.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
For more information on Unrated Issuer Reports please go to: http://www.fitchratings.com/web_content/product/unrated_reports.pdf.
--'WellCare Health Plans, Inc. Unrated Issuer Report' (
70 W. Madison
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'