Fitch Ratings today published an Unrated Issuer Report (UIR) on WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (
In addition to highlighting what Fitch considers to be
A peer analysis and summary of market-based indicators round out the UIR.
UIRs are not solicited by the issuer, and Fitch receives no compensation from the issuer for the provision of an UIR. While an UIR is typically based primarily on public information, Fitch analysts may ask questions of an issuer's management while preparing an UIR. The level of management participation, if any, can vary significantly from case to case.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
For more information on Unrated Issuer Reports please go to: http://www.fitchratings.com/web_content/product/unrated_reports.pdf.
--'WellCare Health Plans, Inc. Unrated Issuer Report' (
70 W. Madison
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party