Fitch Ratings has published the English version of the New Issue Report on the Senior Quotas issued by Fundo de Investimento em Direitos Creditorios Banco GMAC. The report is available on Fitch's website at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Fitch rated the
--Local Currency rating 'A-sf';
--Brazilian National Scale rating 'AAAsf(bra)'.
The Rating Outlook is Stable.
This transaction is a securitization of floorplan loans originated by
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Global Criteria for Dealer Floorplan ABS' (
--'Counterparty Criteria for Structured Finance and Covered Bonds' (
--'Criteria for Rating Securitizations in Emerging Markets' (
Fitch Ratings do Brasil Ltda.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas
- Boeing Shares Fall on New Dreamliner Delay
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford