The first lady and fitness advocate was at the
She signed a massive paint-by-numbers artwork created for the show and chatted with eighth-graders who helped paint it and created a poster of their own.
She told them their involvement in the campaign would make "a huge, huge impact on the health of our nation."
The exhibit is a collaboration with the WAT-AAH! (WAH'-tah) bottled-water brand.
Mrs. Obama is celebrating the fourth anniversary of "Let's Move," her anti-childhood obesity initiative.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study