The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Experimental results showed that some analytes either 'turned on', others further quenched or showed no effect on the fluorescence emission of the nanoprobe."
For more information on this research see: Effects of analytes on the fluorescence properties of CdTe@ZnS quantum dots decorated with cobalt tetraamino-phthalocyanine.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting O. Adegoke,
Keywords for this news article include: Cobalt, Grahamstown,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels