Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "White light emitting diodes were fabricated using 6P and these two dendrimers as an EML OLED device with the structure of ITO/PEDOT:PSS (50 nm)/OFC-G2 (40 nm)/6P (20 nm)/LiF:Al (0.5:100 nm) shows maximum luminance of nearly 1400 cd/m(2) and a Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage chromaticity coordinates of (0.27, 0.30) at 12 V."
For more information on this research see: White organic light emitting diodes based on fluorene-carbazole dendrimers.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting O. Usluer,
Keywords for this news article include: Linz,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List