Item 2.03 Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of
Schedule A sets forth all consolidated obligation bonds and discount notes committed to be issued by the Federal Home Loan Banks, for which the Bank is the primary obligor, on the trade dates indicated, other than discount notes with a maturity of one year or less that are issued in the ordinary course of business. Schedule A also includes any consolidated obligations with a remaining maturity in excess of one year, if any, for which we have assumed the primary repayment obligation from another
We may elect to change our method of reporting information on the issuance or assumption of consolidated obligations at any time. In reviewing the information in this Current Report on Form 8-K, please note:
• although consolidated obligations issuance is material to the Bank, we have not made a judgment as to the materiality of any particular consolidated obligation or obligations; • Schedule A does not address any interest-rate exchange agreements (or other derivative instruments) which we may enter into as a result of our asset and liability management strategies and that may be associated, directly or indirectly, with one or more of the reported consolidated obligations; • Schedule A will not enable a reader to track changes in the total consolidated obligations outstanding for which we are the primary obligor because Schedule A generally excludes consolidated obligation discount notes with a maturity of one year or less and does not reflect whether the proceeds from the issuance of the reported consolidated obligations will be used to, among other things, satisfy called or maturing consolidated obligations. We will report the total consolidated obligations outstanding for which we are the primary obligor in our periodic reports filed with the
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
99.1 Schedule A, containing information pertaining to consolidated obligations.
Top of the Form
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down