The supermarket chain said it is in talks to sell itself but that it's not certain a deal will be made.
The world's largest retailer offered a weak profit outlook as economic pressures hit low-income shoppers.
The motion picture technology company topped
The electric car company had a very strong quarter and said it would hit the pedal on production of its Model S sedans.
The social network is paying a stunning
The footwear maker's fourth-quarter results topped
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down