EarlyShares, the funding platform that connects smart investors with unique opportunities, today announced that it will sponsor and exhibit at the inaugural Expo of the
The Expo will take place
The purpose of the event is to give a large group of entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their companies to investors, service providers, and professionals in an interactive environment. More than 200 investors and other professionals from the
“The GCVCA Expo will be a unique opportunity for attendees to meet some of the state’s most exciting early-stage businesses,” said
EarlyShares, founded in 2011, is an equity funding platform that posts general solicitation investment offerings and rewards-based crowdfunding campaigns. By leveraging technology and social media, EarlyShares connects entrepreneurs and small business owners to investors in support of great ideas.
To register and gain access to all equity investment offerings and crowdfunding campaigns on EarlyShares, click here.
EarlyShares, based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11602566.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001