Key share price index at the country’s twin bourses -
The DSE benchmark index, DSEX gained 77.66 points or 1.66 percent to reach 4749.23 at the close of trading on Wednesday. Of the 291 issues traded, 243 gained, 28 declined and 20 remained unchanged.
Shares worth Tk
All the major sectors turned positive on Wednesday, with cement, food & allied, pharmaceuticals, and fuel & power gaining the most.
The day’s top 10 gainers at the DSE were 5th
The CSE key index, CSCX gained 126.48 points to reach 9332.73 at the close today. Of the 217 issues traded, 170 advanced, 31 suffered loss and 16 remained unchanged. The value of the traded issues was Tk
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party