Key share price index at the country’s twin bourses -
The DSE benchmark index, DSEX gained 77.66 points or 1.66 percent to reach 4749.23 at the close of trading on Wednesday. Of the 291 issues traded, 243 gained, 28 declined and 20 remained unchanged.
Shares worth Tk
All the major sectors turned positive on Wednesday, with cement, food & allied, pharmaceuticals, and fuel & power gaining the most.
The day’s top 10 gainers at the DSE were 5th
The CSE key index, CSCX gained 126.48 points to reach 9332.73 at the close today. Of the 217 issues traded, 170 advanced, 31 suffered loss and 16 remained unchanged. The value of the traded issues was Tk
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels