Many people wonder if they have genital herpes (HSV-2) if they don’t have symptoms, such as visible sores. In its
polyDNA points out that the best way to determine if an individual is infected with HSV is to get tested. “A doctor can take a sample from what appears to be a herpes sore and send it to a lab to be examined. You can also have a blood test. The blood test looks for antibodies to the virus that your immune system would have made when you were infected. HSV-2 almost always infects the genitals, so if antibodies to HSV-2 are detected in the blood, you probably have genital herpes (2).”
A person tested positive for herpes is usually prescribed acyclovir to target the active herpes virus. However, while effective, Acyclovir is considered expensive, and has a number of side effects, including “abdominal or stomach pain, decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting (and) unusual tiredness or weakness.” (See Drugs.com’s page on acyclovir side effects, last updated
In light of this information, polyDNA recommends Gene-Eden-VIR. This affordable natural antiviral product was clinically proven to safely reduce symptoms of a genital herpes infection in a study that followed
After hearing some of these facts, survey respondent
“When a person tests positive for herpes, we recommend speaking to the doctor about Gene-Eden-VIR.” –
In a post marketing clinical study published on
Each ingredient of Gene-Eden-VIR was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals around the world to identify the safest, most effective natural ingredients that target the latent HSV-2. (4)
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR and herpes, visit: http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/Herpes-Remedy.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Womenshealth.gov - Genital Herpes Fact Sheet. Last reviewed on
(2) CDC - Frequently Asked Questions About Genital Herpes. Last reviewed on
(3) Drugs.com - Acyclovir - Side Effects. Last Updated
(4) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR , an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11589318.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March