ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18022014 -
FlashFX Tera provides support for a wide range of NOR, SLC and MLC NAND, and sophisticated NAND controller technologies. Now system designers have access to the flexibility, wear leveling and other patented Datalight technologies on SPI NOR flash.
Often chosen by OEMs for its low pin count which simplifies hardware design for devices such as printers and ultra-thin computers, SPI NOR is complex from a software perspective and requires sophisticated drivers to ensure reliable data storage and fast access times. By using FlashFX Tera OEMs can get to market faster with a more robust solution.
The new version of FlashFX Tera also incorporates support for the NAND controller inside of the
'The growth of the Internet of Things means that more embedded devices are collecting and using data to interact in different ways with other devices,' said
In addition to broadening the flash memory technologies supported by the product, Datalight has also expanded the operating systems supported to include Linux versions through 3.12 and Wind River VxWorks 6.9.3. Datalight has also made numerous feature improvements and updated its technical documentation.
The product is available immediately from Datalight and its worldwide network of resellers. Existing customers who have current Technical Support and Maintenance Agreements are eligible to receive this version for no additional fee by contacting Datalight.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama