ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19022014 -
Flash memory has become the prevailing technology for storing data on devices that need a small form factor, environmental ruggedness and low-cost. A key challenge with the technology is preserving reliability through all of the years a system is required to last. Denholm will share results of Datalight's testing of a range of file system options, including the impact of file system behavior on the lifetime of the underlying flash memory, as well as feature and throughput comparisons.
Denholm and other Datalight personnel will be available to meet on the exhibit show floor in Hall 4, Booth 3-108, co-located with Logic Technology.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu