ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19022014 -
Flash memory has become the prevailing technology for storing data on devices that need a small form factor, environmental ruggedness and low-cost. A key challenge with the technology is preserving reliability through all of the years a system is required to last. Denholm will share results of Datalight's testing of a range of file system options, including the impact of file system behavior on the lifetime of the underlying flash memory, as well as feature and throughput comparisons.
Denholm and other Datalight personnel will be available to meet on the exhibit show floor in Hall 4, Booth 3-108, co-located with Logic Technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text