The project, which calls for digitizing the entire regulatory process as well as improving workflows and creating a digital content standard, is part of
Fairfax turned to DCL based on the company’s broad experience and expertise in digitization for government agencies, the high quality of its work, and its strong track record of delivering major projects on time. The development phase of the project is starting this month, and new regulatory websites are scheduled to go live in August.
Among the many benefits of the completed project:
• Greater transparency into the entire regulatory process
• Better public access to regulatory materials
• Improved workflows and better content management
• Standardization of digital content assets
• Reduction of content duplication and error
• A streamlined regulatory review and approval process
When the new system is up and running, workers in state agencies as well as legislators will find it easier to collaborate remotely on regulatory work, and
“We’re proud to be at the forefront of a trend in making government more accessible, transparent and efficient,” said
“With numerous state agencies in
DCL (http://www.dclab.com) is a leader in helping organizations maximize the value of their content assets investment through digitization and organization, making reuse easier and providing greater accessibility. With DCL’s process, content quality is vastly improved, systems are future-proofed, redundancies are eliminated and revenue opportunities are expanded. With expertise across industries including life sciences, government, manufacturing, technology and professional organizations, DCL uses its advanced technology and U.S.-based project management teams to help solve the most complex conversion challenges securely, accurately and on time. Founded in 1981, DCL has been named one of EContent’s Top 100 companies for the third straight year.
Fairfax delivers effective content management solutions that help organizations access the right information at the right time to minimize risk and optimize business outcomes. The company partners with
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11598804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict