Cultural Leaders And C-level Executives From Intel, L'Oreal,
Both new and familiar faces will gather in an intimate setting
The PTTOW! private-member network represents cultural influencers and impactful leaders from today's biggest brands. Spanning over 65 industries from every major category, PTTOW! represents nearly every facet of culture including space travel, art, fashion, technology, gaming, music, retail, social good and action sports. Within this diverse group of 180 top thinkers and brand leaders, PTTOW! has helped foster over 50 unique brand partnerships through its network and summits.
"We never imagined we would bring together such an inspiring group of leaders when we began six years ago, many of whom have as much impact and influence on people's daily lives as global heads of state," said Roman Tsunder, co-chair of PTTOW! "Our goal it to create the best business show on earth and inspire the best marketers and cultural leaders in the world."
Keywords for this news article include: Pttow, Robotics, Marketing, Advertising, Machine Learning, Emerging Technologies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11