Legal and financial professionals from the world’s largest multinational law firms, banks, hedge and private equity funds gathered in
The program, Spotlight on
Senior legal and finance executives from
“US legal and banking professionals familiar with Chapter 11 face uncertainty and often ‘learn the hard way’ when thrown into the world of Brazilian bankruptcy and corporate restructuring. We see a great need for educating US practitioners on RecuperaÇÃo Judicial, as an unprecedented number of Brazilian multinationals file for protection,” commented
Antonio Aires, head of Corporate Reorganization and Restructuring at Demarest Advogados, Lex Mundi member firm for
Program panelists included:
• Antonio Aires, Partner with Demarest Advogados, Lex Mundi member firm,
About Lex Mundi
Lex Mundi is the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries. Lex Mundi member firms offer clients preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers worldwide – a global resource of unmatched breadth and depth. Each member firm is selected on the basis of its leadership in – and continued commitment to – its local market. The Lex Mundi principle is one independent firm for each jurisdiction. Firms must maintain their level of excellence to retain membership within Lex Mundi.
Through close collaboration, information-sharing, training and inter-firm initiatives, the Lex Mundi network is an assurance of connected, on-the ground expertise in every market in which a client needs to operate. Working together, Lex Mundi members are able to seamlessly handle their clients’ most challenging cross-border transactions and disputes.
Member law firms are located throughout
For more information, please visit http://www.lexmundi.com and http://www.lexmundiprobono.org.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11604671.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?