“For years now we’ve had our Software Platform and all the features and capabilities that are a part of it,” said
With the Application Designer, users work within a well-defined application framework and design and build applications by dropping in “widgets” that provide the functionality. Widgets include navigational items (tabs, buttons), pages, displays, actions, and links. Widgets can be created using point-and-click Wizards. All the Widgets can be used and reused across multiple applications.
“The Application Designer fundamentally changes the way you build applications with our Software Platform…and on SharePoint,” said Naselius. “This drag, drop, and configure capability for building apps significantly enhances the ease and speed of building apps. We’ve always been in the business of making it easier and faster to build applications on SharePoint and the Application Designer is the next generation.”
The Application Designer is now available to all CorasWorks Customers. Prior to its general release, it was in a limited release to select
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11598311.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic