Robison focuses his practice on advising and defending employers regarding employment law issues in several industries including financial services, hospitality, restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing, defense/aerospace, staffing and legal services.
He has a proven track record defending employers in class action suits against a variety of claims, including wage issues, such as the misclassification of employees. He regularly defends against single and multi-plaintiff suits covering a range of matters, including trade secrets, unfair competition, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, disability issues, leave laws and wages. Robison has successfully tried federal and state cases and has engaged in hundreds of arbitrations and mediations.
His clients have also sought his services to handle sensitive matters, including audits, drafting arbitration agreements, drafting separation documentation, and conducting high level internal investigations. He has structured and implemented wage and hour compliance systems for employers and addressed employment issues for clients of a foreign insurance syndicate by developing a cutting edge risk management system.
Robison joins LeClairRyan from
Robison is a graduate of
As a trusted advisor, LeClairRyan provides business counsel and client representation in corporate law and litigation. In this role, the firm applies its knowledge, insight and skill to help clients achieve their business objectives while managing and minimizing their legal risks, difficulties and expenses. With offices in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11595797.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines