Leveraging ZTE s industry-leading LTE solutions, CSL users will now enjoy enhanced 4G experience on the MTR East Rail Line, West Rail Line, and
In our quest to provide the better quality mobile services for our users, we continually strive to strengthen our networks to make them faster, more robust with wider coverage, said
In collaboration with ZTE, CSL launched the world s first dual-band 4G LTE/DC-HSPA+ network in 2010, and has since built up an unrivalled track record of leading the global industry in 4G LTE technology innovation. CSL, which collaborated with ZTE to launch the first international LTE roaming service, introduced an LTE-Advanced service capable of transmission rates of 300Mbps in 2013, leveraging ZTE s LTE-A technology for 20 MHz+20 MHz carrier aggregation of frequencies 2.6 GHz and 1.8 GHz. According to the MTR Platform benchmarking test report by research company Kapado in
In the high-network traffic environment of the MTR, test results show that CSL users can enjoy stable and fast network coverage, thanks to ZTE s LTE technology, said Xiang Yang,
ZTE is a globally-leading provider of integrated end-to-end 4G LTE solutions and services, and a trusted strategic partner of the biggest telecommunications operators worldwide. By
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party