The award was announced on the sidelines of the ongoing National Career Exhibition in
The exhibition has been organised by the Human Resources Development Committee in Banking and Financial Sector, as well as the
Commenting on the occasion, Baltussen said, "Winning this prestigious award embodies the huge success that the Bank s Emiratisation strategy has achieved, and we are honoured to receive the
He added, "Emiratisation is among CBD s most prominent priorities. We have established a specialised unit to develop and implement an effective Emiratisation strategy that aims to consistently attract distinguished national cadres, to train and groom them to occupy leadership positions in the bank. We are keen to provide an environment that stimulates job growth for Emiratis."
Shorouk Al Redha, Head of Human Resources, CBD said, "We are proud to have won this award that highlights CBD s commitment to Emiratisation, and keenness to strengthen its leadership position in the banking sectors in this field."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March