“We love the Cardinal Classic!” said
With life and work blended together, the husband-wife team is best known for founding Bisnow Media, launched almost a decade ago. Today, more than 32 online newsletters - known as “Bisnows” - are sent weekly to over 500,000 targeted subscribers. Both Mark and Margot have extensive experience in government and media, and are committed to bringing local business communities together through engaging publications and events. They give generously of their time, talents, and treasures to local charities and communities across the region.
“We have created a special event that gets better every year,” said Cardinal Bank President F. Kevin Reynolds. “Margot and Mark are well-known and well-respected throughout the region for chairing fundraising events and for their community involvement. They bring a unique mix of energy, leadership and success to the Cardinal Classic. We are grateful for their willingness to serve as honorary chairs of our 2014 event.”
Since Cardinal Bank’s first event in 2002, the Cardinal Classic has raised more than
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder