- EFA assets provide foreign currency liquidity and support the promotion of orderly conditions for the Canadian dollar in foreign exchange markets.
- Funds for the EFA can be raised through cross-currency swaps of Canadian-dollar borrowings, foreign-currency-denominated debt issues and outright purchases of foreign currency.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140220-30FurigayJane-4642047 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed