NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The eclectic trio of Elton John, Kanye West and Jack White will headline this summer's Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival.
Organizers announced the lineup for the June 12-15 festival Wednesday night. As usual, it offers a bit of something for everyone.
Sir Elton will be attending his first Bonnaroo, while West will be making his first return after one of the most memorable appearances in 2008. That year he made fans wait nearly two hours for his early morning set, which didn't start until 4:30 a.m.
Other performers scheduled to appear in Manchester, Tenn., include Frank Ocean, Lionel Richie, Vampire Weekend, The Avett Brothers, Lauryn Hill, and Skrillex, who will host one of Bonnaroo's SuperJams.
Tickets go on sale at noon Feb. 22 on the festival's website.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: Elton John, Kanye among Bonnaroo headliners
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas