Justin Bieber has finally found a home in Atlanta -- and it's a spaceship.
The four-bedroom, 5,500 sq. ft. mansion belongs to record producer Dallas Austin, who produced hit songs for Michael Jackson, Pink and Boyz II Men, and has a child with Chili of TLC fame.
The home's exterior is reminiscent of Star Trek's flagship USS Enterprise, and features modern design elements. Bieber has expressed his desire to be close to Atlanta's music community, and plans on renting the home for the next three months as he works on his new hip hop album and continues his search for permanent ATL lodging.
TMZ is concerned about an Atlanta move for Bieber, citing Georgia's strict laws on marijuana. Bieber's drug use has recently caused problems for the 19-year-old star, although he tweeted today that he is "...Always working to get better. Work hard. Be great."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Justin Bieber rents spaceship mansion in Atlanta
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy