It is high time that finance ministers changed tack on
Mr Dijsselbloem was fielding questions at his regular meeting with Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee MEPs.
MEPs asked whether, given possible early signs of recovery, the Eurogroup is going to make good its pledges that
On bank resolution, MEPs told Mr Dijsselbloem that the system proposed by Council was too politicised and so cumbersome that decisions could never be taken in a weekend. He acknowledged that "there is serious room for improving the decision-making process" and added that "Several ministers are in fact now proposing improvements too."
Access to credit
MEPs repeatedly stressed that
TNS 30FurigayJane-140221-4643596 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work