To see mortgage rates in your area, go to http://www.bankrate.com/funnel/mortgages/.
The average 15-year fixed mortgage notched higher to 3.53 percent, and the larger jumbo 30-year fixed mortgage stepped up to 4.5 percent. Adjustable rate mortgages were mixed, with the average 3-year adjustable moving down to 3.31 percent, while the 5-year and 7-year each moved higher, to 3.32 percent and 3.61 percent, respectively. The 10-year ARM was unchanged, holding for a third consecutive week at 3.99 percent.
The nervousness in financial markets seen since the beginning of the year has subsided in recent days, aided in part by
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List