ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19022014 -
The mXT1188S is optimized for touchscreens up to 12 inches, while the mXT1664S is ideal for touchscreens up to 14 inches.
Both touchscreen controllers are optimized for single-layer shieldless sensor designs in automotive center consoles, navigation systems, radio interfaces and rear-seat entertainment systems. A single-layer shieldless sensor design eliminates additional screen layers, delivering better light transparency resulting in lower power consumption along with an overall lower system cost for the manufacturer. These maXTouch controllers are AEC-Q100 compliant and designed for high reliability in harsh environments. They also offer glove support and improved moisture resistance which are two key requirements for touch screen use in vehicles.
To help accelerate a design, the EVK-MXT1664SAT-A evaluation kit is available today. The kit includes an mXT1664S-A touch controller that interfaces with a 10.1-inch sensor (with an aspect ratio of 16:9). The kits are available through your local sales representative.
Samples of the mXT1664S-A and mXT1188S-A in LQFP144 packages are available now. Devices in the PPAP packages will be available in
Embedded Design Blog: www.atmelcorporation.wordpress.com
Atmel YouTube Channel at www.atmel.com/youtube
Linked In: www.atmel.com/linkedin
Atmel Press Contact:
Agnes Toan, PR Manager
Phone: (+1) 408-487-2963, Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down