Asian currencies dropped against dollar in early trades after China`s HSBC Manufacturing PMI was released with an actual reading below estimates, signaling a continuous weakness in the nation`s manufacturing activity. Both New Zealand dollar and Australian dollar were directly affected by China`s fundamentals, having AUD declining against the federal currency to record the lowest this week at 0.8946, after today`s kick start at 0.8992.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign