Item 3.02. Unregistered Sales of
The Company paid no underwriting discounts or commissions. A copy of the form of stock purchase agreement is filed as Exhibit 10.1 to this Current Report and is incorporated herein by reference.
These issuances are granted based on exemptions from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and applicable state laws pursuant to Section 4(2) of the Securities Act and Rule 506 of Regulation D. These issuances qualified for this exemption from registration because (i) the Investors are "accredited investors" as that term is defined in Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act; (ii) the Company did not engage in any general solicitation or advertising to market the securities; (iii) the Investors were provided the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from the Company regarding the issuance; (iv) the securities were issued to a person with knowledge and experience in financial and business matters so that he is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of an investment in the Company; and (v) the Investors will receive " restricted securities."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend