The exhibition at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre /ADNEC/ will take centre-stage over 10,000 sq metres of exhibition space to accommodate more than 100,000 visitors with leading names of electronic dealers participating.
"Through hosting exhibitions like ADES, we hope to consolidate ADNEC s portfolio as a premier venue for leading consumer and trade events. The first edition of ADES was an unmitigated success both in terms of the footfall generated and in the number of participating exhibitors. The overwhelming response has led to our doubling the exhibition space this year and bringing in many more exhibitors to allow customers to benefit from the pick of the best deals right at their doorstep," said
According to a survey conducted during Abu Dhabi Electronics Shopper among visitors to the exhibition, 81 percent of the respondents visited the event to buy the latest in technology- clear proof perhaps of the growing appeal ADES holds for bargain hunters wishing to secure the best deals.
Meanwhile, 95 percent of survey respondents described ADES shopper as a "must-attend event" for consumer electronics, 99 percent said the event exceeded their expectations in terms of venue, products and retailer space, and 85 percent said they saved money by shopping at ADES.
ADES debuted in
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4