Application networking specialist
The vendor will be offering shares of its common stock. The number of shares and the price range for the proposed IPO have not been determined yet, the vendor said. Surfacing reports, however, suggest that A10 hopes to raise up to
The securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, until the registration statement with the
Assuming the IPO goes ahead, A10 will trade on the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?