The EIB has already agreed to a €50 mln loan to the recently-nationalised
Last October, the EIB approved another lending facility worth €150 mln to help Cypriot exporters, while on
Meanwhile, Papadopoulos said that
The Cabinet decided to set up a ministerial committee to coordinate with the consultants on the selection of the casino and resort operator so that work can get underway immediately.
The Cabinet also approved a plan to develop the greater Troodos area with the aim to better utilise public areas, government-owned buildings, the Amiantos mine and other assets by private sector operators. Local and foreign investors will be asked to bid for leasing contracts and operating licenses.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue