The EIB has already agreed to a €50 mln loan to the recently-nationalised
Last October, the EIB approved another lending facility worth €150 mln to help Cypriot exporters, while on
Meanwhile, Papadopoulos said that
The Cabinet decided to set up a ministerial committee to coordinate with the consultants on the selection of the casino and resort operator so that work can get underway immediately.
The Cabinet also approved a plan to develop the greater Troodos area with the aim to better utilise public areas, government-owned buildings, the Amiantos mine and other assets by private sector operators. Local and foreign investors will be asked to bid for leasing contracts and operating licenses.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest