JSC Uzbek Metallurgical Plan plans to invest USD 50mn in modernization of production by the end of 2014. The company intends to commission a plant for production of 8-10milimeters wire rod with installing a wire block. The design capacity of a new plant will be 100,000 tonnes of wire rod annually. Total cost of the project is USD 30mn . Apart from that, the company will allocate USD 3mn in production of electrical copper strip with capacity of 4,000 tonnes. It is also planned to establish a plant for production of heat insulation materials with a capacity of 10,000 tonnes of products annually. Total cost of this project is USD 12mn . The mentioned projects will be finance from the company's own funds ( USD 19mn ), loan from the Fund for Reconstruction and Development of Uzbekistan ( USD 22mn ) and loans from the Uzbek banks ( USD 9mn ). Uzbek Metallurgical Plant is the only company in Central Asia hat works with scrap metal.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?