| KUWAIT , Feb 2 (KUNA) -- Exchange rate of the US greenback vis-a-vis the Kuwaiti dinar stabilized, standing at KD 0.282 per dollar, while the euro dropped to KD 0.381, compared to Thursday's exchange rates, said the daily exchange rate bulletin of the Central Bank of Kuwait on Sunday. The bulletin said the pound sterling dropped to KD 0.465, the Swiss franc fell to KD 0.312 and the Japanese yen remained unchanged, at KD 0.002. US Federal Reserve, meanwhile, has reduced bonds' purchases to USD 65 billion per month, effective this month, down from USD 75 billion monthly. (end) mfs.ysa.rk KUNA 021121 Feb 14NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?