With introduction of its SensoTRACK (http://www.sensotrack.ch) and SensoSCAN products
The three mentioned market segments addressed by Sensogram are:
1. Health Conscious Individuals and Athletes.
The global market for accessories with embedded health-monitoring sensors is expected to grow to 170 million devices by 2017 (source: GigaOM Pro). Advances in materials, battery power, augmented-reality systems and computer chips are expanding the products' functionality but the entry of technology giants
2. Inpatients and Outpatients.
The combined global telemedicine device and software markets has reached a turnover of
As the market transitions from safety-focused offerings toward health monitoring and extending and enhancing the comfort, safety and well-being for seniors living in their own homes and care homes, monitoring devices will grow to more than 36 million units in 2017, up from under 3 million units in 2011 – a compound annual growth rate of 55.9 percent. Over the same period, home monitoring will almost double its share of the wearable wireless device health market to 22 percent up from 12 percent (source:
Sensogram's approach is to combine the vital signs monitoring, activity tracking, geolocation-prompted information, and the personal information in an integrated manner. Processing of all the data with the correlative analysis - is the next step for the company.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11545747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California