finances KD 17 mln to Yemen's educational projects --> SANAA , 2nd Feb. 2014 /WAM/ - Director-General of Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development /KFAED/ Abdulwahab Al-Bader said on Sunday that KFAED will finance KD 5?17 million for educational projects in Yemen . Upon arrival at Sana a, Al-Bader said in news remarks, carriedby Yemen News Agency /Saba/, that he will hold talks with a number of Yemini officials during his stay here. Al-Bader said he will be also signing an agreement for financing educational projects in the amount of KD 5?17 million, adding that the agreement is part of a program agreed between the KFAED and Yemeni government after the 2006 meeting of donors for Yemen , which was held in London . Al-Bader was received by Deputy Minister for Planning and Projects Affairs Abdulla Abdulaziz Abdulmajeed and head of GCC projects at the ministry of planning.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?