A Florida man who attempted to transfer thousands of dollars from Kim Kardashian's bank account into his own was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison.
Luis Flores Jr. was convicted of stealing Kardashian's identity, including credit card and social security numbers, to transfer money into his personal accounts, TMZ reported Saturday.
He also stole the identities of Kris Kenner -- from whom he transferred $71,000 into his account -- former FBI Director Robert Mueller, actors Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michele Obama and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Man gets 3 1/2 years for stealing Kim Kardashian's identity
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries