A Florida man who attempted to transfer thousands of dollars from Kim Kardashian's bank account into his own was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison.
Luis Flores Jr. was convicted of stealing Kardashian's identity, including credit card and social security numbers, to transfer money into his personal accounts, TMZ reported Saturday.
He also stole the identities of Kris Kenner -- from whom he transferred $71,000 into his account -- former FBI Director Robert Mueller, actors Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michele Obama and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Man gets 3 1/2 years for stealing Kim Kardashian's identity
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck