A Florida man who attempted to transfer thousands of dollars from Kim Kardashian's bank account into his own was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison.
Luis Flores Jr. was convicted of stealing Kardashian's identity, including credit card and social security numbers, to transfer money into his personal accounts, TMZ reported Saturday.
He also stole the identities of Kris Kenner -- from whom he transferred $71,000 into his account -- former FBI Director Robert Mueller, actors Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michele Obama and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, TMZ said.
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Man gets 3 1/2 years for stealing Kim Kardashian's identity
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign