Investcorp Bank , the Bahrain -based investment firm managing about $11.5 billion , is targeting average annual profit growth of 15 to 20 per cent in the next five years after fiscal first-half net income gained. The company is looking at investments in the retail, healthcare, education, and downstream energy industries in the Gulf Cooperation Council region and Turkey , Chief financial officer Rishi Kapoor told reporters on Sunday in Dubai . It's also looking at investments in US real estate assets and in Europe . Compiled from staff report and agency
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party