The number of broadband connections (including ADSL, WiMAX, WiFi, KDS) in Montenegro grew 7.9% y/y to 90,904 at
The ADSL connections, which dominated the market (75.2% share), declined 1.8% y/y to 68,347. WiMax connections rose 5.0% y/y to 8,099 but their market share inched down to 8.9% from 9.2% a year ago. The market share of WiFi connections in Montenegro edged down to 3.7% at end-December from 3.9% a year ago.
The total number of prepaid and post-paid users of mobile operators who accessed the Internet grew 8.3% y/y to 238,435 at end-December, out of them some 60.1% (143,388) used 3G technologies.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers