WASHINGTON , Feb. 3 -- The Federal Register posted the following notice from the Small Business Administration : Illinois Disaster Number IL-00043 A Notice by the Small Business Administration on 02/03/2014 Publication Date: Monday, February 03, 2014 Agency: Small Business Administration Dates: 01/24/2014. Entry Type: Notice Action: Amendment 1. Document Citation: 79 FR 6266 Page: 6266 (1 page) Agency/Docket Number: Disaster Declaration #13829 and #13830 Document Number: 2014-02120 Shorter URL: https://federalregister.gov/a/2014-02120 Action Amendment 1. Summary This is an amendment of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for the State of Illinois ( FEMA --4157--DR), dated 11/26/2013. Incident: Severe storms, straight-line winds, and tornadoes. Incident Period: 11/17/2013. Effective Date: 01/24/2014. Physical Loan Application Deadline Date: 02/03/2014. EIDL Loan Application Deadline Date: 08/26/2014. ADDRESSES: Submit completed loan applications to: U.S. Small Business Administration , Processing And Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road , Fort Worth, TX 76155. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: A. Escobar, Office of Disaster Assistance , U.S. Small Business Administration , 409 3rd Street SW ., Suite 6050, Washington, DC 20416. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The notice of the President's major disaster declaration for the State of Illinois , dated 11/26/2013 is hereby amended to extend the deadline for filing applications for physical damages as a result of this disaster to 02/03/2014. All other information in the original declaration remains unchanged. (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Numbers 59002 and 59008). James E. Rivera , Associate Administrator, for Disaster Assistance. TNS 30BautistaJude 140203-4623919 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party