Serving as an integrated cloud-based platform, SelectPlus directly assists with heat pipe design and heat pipe pricing, including the ability to create engineering drawings and enable required document submittals. Whether the SelectPlus user is an HPT representative, a design engineer, or an OEM, they will be able to access workflow processes that are central to their roles in the design, specification, and installation of HPT solutions. These capabilities include the selection of Dehumidification Heat Pipes (DHPs) and Recovery Heat Pipes (HRMs) and the ability to calculate the Recovery Efficiency Ratio (RER) to determine true net savings.
"A special feature of SelectPlus allows users to input hours of operation for super-accurate savings analysis. SelectPlus also enables communication with engineers affiliated with specific projects. Design engineers will also enjoy SelectPlus' ability to generate dimensional drawings and help select HPT systems for direct-expansion and chilled-water systems," a company statement said.
"SelectPlus is a huge leap forward for HPT, and it will enable collaboration and ease-of-use for our affiliated professionals, whether they are engineers, OEMs, or members of our global rep network," said HPT's
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels