CALGARY , Feb. 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Caracal Energy Inc. (" Caracal " or the " Company ") (LSE:CRCL) notifies the market that the Company's issued share capital as at the close of business on 31 January 2014 was 146,596,258 common shares. The Company does not hold any common shares in treasury. As at 3 February 2014 , the total number of voting rights in the Company is 146,596,258. Shareholders may use this figure as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules ("DTRs"). This announcement is in conformity with DTR 5.6.1. About Caracal Energy Inc. Caracal Energy Inc. is an international exploration and development company focused on oil and gas exploration, development and production activities in the Republic of Chad , Africa . In 2011, the Company entered into three production sharing contracts ("PSCs") with the government of the Republic of Chad . These PSCs provide exclusive rights, along with its partners, to explore and develop reserves and resources over a combined area of 26,103 km2 in southern Chad . The PSCs cover two world-class oil basins with oil discoveries and numerous exploration prospects. The Company's shares trade on the London Stock Exchange under the symbol CRCL. SOURCE Caracal Energy Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy