Automotive Immersive Event gives design and engineering professionals a 3D virtual reality experience
Industry professionals are invited to drop in to the open house event to experience exterior and interior visualization in a CAVE Automated Virtual Environment. They will learn how the latest technology can help them to visualize ideas, evaluate designs, and move from physical to virtual prototypes in real time.
The event will feature Vicon motion capture systems, Autodesk’s VRED Professional (http://www.autodesk.com/products/vred/overview) software for high-end 3D visualization and virtual prototyping and NVIS virtual reality head-mounted displays.
What: Automotive Immersive Event
Where: RAVE CAVE at
Vicon is a subsidiary
Among many others, Vicon and OMG global clients include: Entertainment: Audiomotion, The
For more information about OMG and its subsidiaries, visit: www.omgplc.com, www.vicon.com, www.vicon.com/boujou, www.moves.com, www.2d3sensing.com, www.yottadcl.com or www.autographer.com.
-ends- Media contacts for Vicon:
Media contact for
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline