developers for Minority Report-style technology
Today dizmo [http://www.dizmo.com ] has smashed its goal on crowd-funding site Kickstarter with more than 2 weeks to go. Starting from
dizmo will now go into development of the product version of the software which will be available from June this year.
The disruptive dizmo software allows charts, images, websites and videos to coexist and be moved, rotated and interacted as though they were physical objects, meaning that you can visualize wireless devices, sensors and controls in an intuitive way. Keep track of your favorite sports games, follow friends on social media, keep an eye on the security cameras while chatting to friends over a call, all on the same touchscreen. Developers can even use dizmo to connect applications and services such as Arduino or
dizmo's technology is the futuristic software many have to come to love in popular culture, such as CSI, Iron Man, Minority Report and 2001: A Space Odyssey. The infinite digital space of dizmo is ideal for workgroup collaboration in any environment, whether at home or in the office. It allows you to synchronize, move and share dizmos between various devices, and even across rooms or locations around the house. The ability to build your own dizmos and dock dizmos together means that your technology can communicate and work together in a truly connected digital world.
High-resolution screenshots, logos and headshots can be found here [https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tch3nyh3sk0y7mc/jJcdtPTy4_ ].
CONTACT: PR Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits