developers for Minority Report-style technology
Today dizmo [http://www.dizmo.com ] has smashed its goal on crowd-funding site Kickstarter with more than 2 weeks to go. Starting from
dizmo will now go into development of the product version of the software which will be available from June this year.
The disruptive dizmo software allows charts, images, websites and videos to coexist and be moved, rotated and interacted as though they were physical objects, meaning that you can visualize wireless devices, sensors and controls in an intuitive way. Keep track of your favorite sports games, follow friends on social media, keep an eye on the security cameras while chatting to friends over a call, all on the same touchscreen. Developers can even use dizmo to connect applications and services such as Arduino or
dizmo's technology is the futuristic software many have to come to love in popular culture, such as CSI, Iron Man, Minority Report and 2001: A Space Odyssey. The infinite digital space of dizmo is ideal for workgroup collaboration in any environment, whether at home or in the office. It allows you to synchronize, move and share dizmos between various devices, and even across rooms or locations around the house. The ability to build your own dizmos and dock dizmos together means that your technology can communicate and work together in a truly connected digital world.
High-resolution screenshots, logos and headshots can be found here [https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tch3nyh3sk0y7mc/jJcdtPTy4_ ].
CONTACT: PR Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter