The Property is comprised of 49 two-story buildings containing 540 total apartment units. Site amenities include three swimming pools, seven laundry rooms and controlled access entry. A portion of the UC Funding loan will be used for renovations to turn vacant units, improve unit interiors, enhance the property's curb appeal and upgrade the security system at the property.
"We provided our sponsor with a 90% LTC deal inclusive of capital for a robust renovation, all in 21 days," commented
UC Funding's core belief is that real estate ownership and financing should work together. UC Funding shares each partner's vision of creating innovative, reliable financial solutions and delivering them lightning fast.
UC Funding is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity capital solutions, that has closed in excess of
UC Funding provides quick financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funding is one of the nation's most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, Retail, Office, Hotel, Industrial/Warehouse, Adaptive Reuse and Construction assets nationwide. For more about the UC Funding's commercial real estate platform, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law